Shona Banda

Live Free or Die

Contact Me

Hi.  The best way to contact me is by email on this form.

One Comment

  1. Shona, I found the county attorney’s address on your Facebook page. I couldn’t be added as a friend because you reached your max, however, I’ll be sharing the info to the folks in Key West, FL! My friend in NC shared it on her Facebook page. If a petition gets started, I’ll share it as well. I’m planning to call the County Attorney’s office. My father is a former US Federal Magistrate and I’m familiar a bit with the legal system, civil & criminal. Keep your head high!

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.